- Revocation policy
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
- Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the goods.
- In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Golden UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Libauer Str. 13, D-10245 Berlin, accessible at firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract.
- You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
- Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement.
- For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
- We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
- The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
- You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
- Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Handle With Care Merchandise GmbH
Hereby I revoke the contract concluded by me for the purchase of the following goods:
– Ordered on (*) / Received on (*):
– Order number:
– Name of the consumer(s):
– Address of the consumer(s):
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper communications):
(*) Delete as applicable.
- Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or
- which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
- The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- to deliver sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.